- Access http://shell.cerevo.com/login and sign in to Dashboard.
- Select “LiveShell X” from the device list.
- Select [RTSP] and click [OK] button.
- Set the port number that RTSP streaming will use, the default value is 554.
- Select “Unicast” or “Multicast” from the pull down menu.
If you select “Multicast”, please enter TTL.
- Select an internet connection type and click the [OK] button.
- Proceed to step 2-2.
- TTL should be larger than the number of routers through which the multicast packet passes.
(When distributing to a local network, TTL should normally be set to “1”.)