With Firmware Rev. 2021 or later, you can add timecode to video stream(h.264 stream) from LiveShell X.
Please follow the steps below to enable the timecode function.
- Make sure that the firmware version of your LiveShell X is Rev.2021 or later.
- Open the browser of your PC/smartphone/tablet in the same LAN as LiveShell X and type the following in the address field. http://<liveshell’s IP>:11250/ntp/ Timecode setting page will appear. In this page, you can set the destination NTP server and check the synchronization status.
- In the NTP Setting field, please enter the address of the ntp server you want to connect to (e.g. ntp.nict.jp).
- The settings will take effect after the restart, so please reboot LiveShell X after the settings.
- After restarting, timecode will be added to the video stream from LiveShell X.
To disable the timecode function, please set the text box field of NTP Setting to blank(0 characters) and restart LiveShell X.