With Firmware Rev. 2021 or later, you can add timecode* to a video stream (H.264, picture timing SEI) from LiveShell X.
*When the timecode function is enabled, time information will be embedded in the broadcasted video, but time information will not be displayed on the video stream.
Please follow the steps below to enable the timecode function.
- Make sure that the firmware version of your LiveShell X is Rev.2021 or later.
- Open the browser of your PC/smartphone/tablet on the same LAN as LiveShell X and type the following in the address field.
The timecode settings page will appear. On this page, you can set the destination NTP server and check the synchronization status.
- In the NTP Setting field, please enter the address of the ntp server you want to connect to (e.g. ntp.nict.jp).
- The settings will take effect after the restart, so please reboot LiveShell X after entering the settings.
- After restarting, timecode will be emdedded in the video stream from LiveShell X.
To disable the timecode function, please set the text box field of NTP Setting to blank (no characters) and restart LiveShell X.