- Access http://shell.cerevo.com/login and sign in to Dashboard.
- Select “LiveShell X” from the device list.
- Select [MPEG-TS/UDP] and click the [OK] button.
- Set the IP address, port number and TTL that MPEG-TS/UDP streaming will use.
- Select an internet connection type and click the [OK] button.
- Proceed to step 2-2.
- If a class D address is specified, it becomes multicast. Please use 184.108.40.206 ~ 220.127.116.11. The default address is as follows.
- #0: 18.104.22.168
- #1: 22.214.171.124
- #2: 126.96.36.199
- The default port number is “1234”.
- TTL should be larger than the number of routers through which the multicast packet passes.
(When distributing to a local network, TTL should normally be set to “1”.)
- When viewing multicast video in VLC, please add “@” before the IP address in the URL.