Thank you for purchasing the Cerevo LiveShell 2.
Please be sure to read these instructions thoroughly and keep them where they will be read by all who use the product.
Your LiveShell 2 box contains these items:
- LiveShell 2 unit with its wireless LAN adapter attached
*This adapter is capable of connecting to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi access points.
**Protective film has been placed on the LCD display, please remove it.
- An AC adapter
- A setup cable
- A quick setup guide (you can also download the PDF)
To start live streaming with your LiveShell 2, you will need:
- An internet connection
- Connections with proxy servers are not supported
- Connections with network activation web authentication are not supported
- A PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet that supports the latest versions of these web browsers –
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer/Edge
- Safari (OSX/iOS only)
- PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet that has a 3.5 mm stereo audio output connection
- A video camera or other device that can –
- Output video via HDMI at 480p/720p/1080i resolution without HDCP
- A Cerevo LiveShell Dashboard account
LiveShell 2 external view
Take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the LiveShell 2’s external controls, ports and display.
For full specifications see the product web page
To prevent damage to your LiveShell 2 or injury to yourself or to others, read the following safety precautions in its entirety before using this equipment.
- The LiveShell 2 must remain at an ambient temperature of 32°F-104°F and a humidity level of 10%-90%. High storage temperatures reduce battery life and excessive heat or below freezing temperatures may cause the unit to temporarily stop working.
- Only use the AC adapter that was supplied with this product. DO NOT use any other AC adapters. Use of an unqualified adapter may present a risk of failure, fire, explosion, leakage or other hazards.
- DO NOT expose to water, heat, high levels of humidity, or direct sunlight. Doing so may cause failure, electric shock or deformation.