- Click “Settings” on the top right of Dashboard.
- Select the channel you want to setup.
- Select [MPEG-TS/UDP] from the pulldown list of Broadcasting Services.
- If you want to change settings, click the [Edit] button.
- If a class D address is specified, it becomes multicast. Please use 18.104.22.168 ~ 22.214.171.124. The default address is as follows.
- #0: 126.96.36.199
- #1: 188.8.131.52
- #2: 184.108.40.206
- The default port number is “1234”.
- TTL should be larger than the number of routers through which the multicast packet passes.
(When distributing to a local network, TTL should normally be set to “1”.)
- When viewing multicast video in VLC, please add “@” before the IP address in the URL.