Receiving video/audio from RTSP server
- The LiveShell PRO will display the RTSP server’s URL.
- Press the right bottom button 5 times after the setting is finished.
* You can not see the video from the RTSP server at the Dashboard.
* Install the following software to confirm the RTSP server.
System requirements for the RTSP player:
- Windows, Mac, Linux: VLC 2.0.5
- iOS(iPhone4S, iPad, iPad mini): GoodPlayer
- Android: MX Player
Restriction of RTSP server
- A total of three clients can access the serve at any given time. More than three clients will cause a distorted video and intermittent audio.
- If the video resolution or profile is changed, the client needs to restart the program.
- If the audio sampling rate is changed, the LiveShell PRO may be offline and may need to be restarted.
Operation by Dasboard
- Even if video from RTSP server is not displayed, the video quality, and audio quality can be changed.
- If the RTSP server is set up on local mode, the operation by Dashboard does not work.
Use with Wirecast PRO
- RTSP server function of LiveShell PRO has a ASIX M1104 compatible mode. (video only)
- When the LiveShell PRO is on standby for the RTSP server, the Wirecast PRO can recognize the camera source if M1104 is set as a model and the LiveShell PRO’s IP address is set.
- The IP address for the Wirecast PRO that the IP address part from the RTSP URL which displayed on the LiveShell PRO’s LCD.