This is a Ustream Dashboard’s screen capture but other setting is almost the same.
- Ustream account icon
- Ustream userid or email
- Connecting Wi-Fi’s ESSID or [Ethernet]
- Firmware revision
- Mail address of Dashboard account
- Device ID(displaying if you register 2 or more devices to Dashboard) or Device Name
- Ustream channel name
- Streaming Title (set same as channel name before you start broadcasting and you can modify it)
- 9. The Power, Input resolution, Key lock, Caption, Pause, Crop, and Recording status
- 10. Ustream player: Selecting this area will open the Ustream.com page
In the event of an error, the display will read: “[Currently not online].”
- 11. Connection status
Excellent No action required Good No action required Warning The bit-rate or frame-rate setting needs to be adjusted Emergency The internet connection speed is slower than the current broadcast setting.
The bit-rate or frame-rate setting needs to be adjusted immediately.
Dead Video has been cut off. The setting needs to be adjusted immediately. ・・・ Offline or no-response from LiveShell PRO
- 12. Total time from the start of broadcasting
- 13. Current viewer / Total viewer
- 14. Current video and audio bitrate
- 15. Current video and audio frame-rates