- Connect the LAN cable into the LiveShell ethernet port.
- Press the power button at top left for five seconds to power on the LiveShell.
- The language setup page is displayed on the screen.
Select the language using the left/right buttons on the bottom and click on the button in the top right corner to confirm your selection.
- Remember the number displayed on the LiveShell display. You will need this number as a PIN when you connect your LiveShell via the Internet.
Note: The PIN in the image below is just only an example. The PIN displayed in your LiveShell will be different.
- Proceed to 2-3. Dashboard Registration.