If you are unable to stream live via YouTube Live, please try using RTMP.
We are checking to resolve the issue and will inform you as soon as the situation improves.
To live stream via YouTube Live with LiveShell 2
You will first need to create YouTube (Google) account complete the confirmation procedures on the YouTube web site.
As of March 2016 there are two way to live stream with YouTube Live, [Stream now] and [Events]. The [YouTube Live] preset menu in Dashboard is for live streaming using [Events]. If you would like to use [Stream now], you will need to select [Other broadcasting services] from the setup menu and enter server information, see section 2-1c for more details.
To Register for YouTube Live Streaming
- Create your channel and verify your account.
- Use a phone number not verified with other YouTube accounts twice or more within a year.
- Confirm that your channel is in good standing*.
*See [Keep your YouTube account in good standing] for more information (external web page).
Note : We are unable to offer any help regarding your YouTube account, please visit the YouTube help forum if you are having problems (external web page).
- Access http://shell.cerevo.com/login and sign in to Dashboard.
- Select [LiveShell 2] from the device list.
- Select [YouTube Live] and click the [OK] button.
- If you login to Dashboard with a Cerevo account or Facebook account you will need to authorize your Google account to access Dashboard. Press the [Connect] button and proceed with Google Authentication. Once complete, re-select [YouTube Live] and click the [OK] button.
- Click [Create new event] and enter event information.
- You can set these basic items from Dashboard, advanced settings can be set on the [Events] page in YouTube. Click the [Save] button to continue.
- Click [Create new stream], set the resolution and click [Save].
- Click the [OK] button after setting both event and stream information.
- Select an internet connection type.
- Proceed to step 2-2.